Friday, October 29, 2010

Character Designs

Here are the sketches and designs that I have compiled so far. These are workings from the past weeks to the present.

This first set is back when the story involved a goose. Very crude rough sketches.

This set comes from the new (actual) story where I decided to go with a kiwi-like bird. It's smaller and will work better for the confined environment.



I took my ideas and sketches to Sam Arnett who has been working on my character designs. She helped me spruce them up and bring them to life.

We found the pieces we liked and turned them into these two characters. I like using the two contrasting colors blue and orange (complimentaries) for them to play on their differences. I think they turned out really cute! Good job Sam!!
This is the beginning of the turn around for the elephant. The final to be coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment